Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Indiana

    My son-in-law has a son who he is paying child support for. The mother has moved temperarily to CA, returning the beginning of 2007. My son-in-law's paychecks are still being garnished even as he has the child living with him. What can be done in this matter? Thanks

  • #2
    Has custody been modified by the court? If not, he will have to file to modify custody, then he will have to file to modify child support.
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.