Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mom26
    replied
    You two are both responsable for the lease and the car reguardless who is paying the payments.. Is there visitation order in place? If not then you would have to go down and file ASAP for sole custody if you wish to do that. Is he harm to the child?

Leave a comment:

• cooloonka
    started a topic leaving bf custody issues Maryland

leaving bf custody issues Maryland

i am planning on leaving my boyfriend. he is the father of my daughter. we have the lease for the apartment in both names and the loan for the car is in both names but is is only registered in my name. i am the one physically paying for the car.
    the problem is i am afraid he will take my daughter away out of state and try something crazy if i tell him i am leaving.
    what ways can i assure our safety legally ?
    can i take the car ?
    i want to file for sole custody , how quickly can that be done in an emergency situation?
    any help is appreciated.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X