father needs help on seein his son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• father needs help on seein his son

hi im martin im 25 and i have a wonderful son whom i havnt seent since may of 2006. im a very supportive father i send my son 400 a month and yet i dont have communication with him. i have a restraining order against me placed by ex and the only way i could see my son is through grandma. the tragic thing is that i moved to phoenix, az in may of last year. my son lives with my ex in van nuys ca. everytime when i want to go see my son im unable to see him cuz of his grandma is not around. but since september my ex's family dont pickup my calls and dont bother calling and i cant call my ex. so i dont know what to do. im a loving father that wants to see his son desperately. i respect the law but not when a father who WANTS to be with his son is preventing to have a father and son relationship please any advice i would truly appreciated thanks and god bless...

Originally posted by lmartin View Post
    hi im martin im 25 and i have a wonderful son whom i havnt seent since may of 2006. im a very supportive father i send my son 400 a month and yet i dont have communication with him. i have a restraining order against me placed by ex and the only way i could see my son is through grandma. the tragic thing is that i moved to phoenix, az in may of last year. my son lives with my ex in van nuys ca. everytime when i want to go see my son im unable to see him cuz of his grandma is not around. but since september my ex's family dont pickup my calls and dont bother calling and i cant call my ex. so i dont know what to do. im a loving father that wants to see his son desperately. i respect the law but not when a father who WANTS to be with his son is preventing to have a father and son relationship please any advice i would truly appreciated thanks and god bless...
    Do you have a court order for visitation?
    If you do, file for contempt.
    If you don't you need to file for an order.

Comment

my visitation is only 1 day for a measely 2 hours and i tried so hard to set up an exact date to see but when it comes my ex's family changes on me

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin View Post
        my visitation is only 1 day for a measely 2 hours and i tried so hard to set up an exact date to see but when it comes my ex's family changes on me
        Then file for contempt and enforcement of the order.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X