He's not the father but was ordered to pay child support Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not the father but was ordered to pay child support Florida

When we contacted the child support office they told us he has to take a paternity test for each child. (they didn't tell him this when he took the first test which proved he wasn't the father), He now has a court order to pay child support for 2 other kids (one which has another man's name on the birth certificate) but they never took him to court and never established paternity. How can we get this case closed. I've seen both of the kids and I'm 99% sure he's not the father. My husband is white and the kids are black like the mother, And as a mixed child I never seen a mixed kid come out black. I've heard of things like this happening because if he doesn't pay then the government has to pay, so to prevent the money coming from the government they force anyone that the mother claims as the father to pay without even notifing them. fyi the court order was forced in 2004 and we just found out a couple of months ago that there was a court order to pay child support. (and they never sent anything I found out by digging around online). This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of can someone please help me and let me know what my options are?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X