X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LIED!

Re-read what you posted in this thread.

Posts 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24.

That's 7 posts without ONE WORD of advice to the original poster, versus my one post which, well, was just to irritate you, I admit.

I'll stop. The question is: can you?

Comment

Originally posted by MomofBoys View Post
      I'll engage you... you are a jerk with a bizzare superiority complex and desperate need to have the last word.

I eagerly await your reply, to which I will not respond so that your ego does not suffer again by being forced to come up with yet another witty retort.

Playing with children again?

Like I implied before, you get this quality of conversation from a 10 year old.

Neener neener neener. (He can quote it.)

Six days until school is in session, and the boards will be cleaner during the daytime hours.

Comment

You just had to respond, didn't you?

Are you sure we have never been married?
        Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X