No announcement yet.

give up parental rights Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't necessarily blame the laws for the actions of men who CLEARLY aren't fit to live in society in the first place. If you can't handle the responsibilities of everyday life to the point where you hurt someone, then the only person to blame is YOU. The problem is completely internal, and to blame it on external factors like child support or the judicial system is ridiculous. People like that are typically screwed up from childhood and grow up as sociopaths and psychopaths. Changing the child support laws is not going to keep people from being insane axe murderers, and I seriously doubt that the current laws encourage it anyway.

As for it taking a welfare mom to create a deadbeat dad... I would argue that it's the other way around. After all, if Dad held up his half of the bargain then maybe Mom wouldn't need welfare, dontcha think?

It's just the mindset that some people have... they see "their" money disappearing and going towards child support and then suddenly Mom or Dad or whoever the custodial parent is has a fancy new leather jacket! Well, that jacket must have been expensive, I wonder where they got the money for that! Surely they spent the child support check on themselves and not on the child, right? But these same people who are so concerned that the parent with custody spend every penny on the child aren't going to contribute a single DIME to that child? It just doesn't make any sense...

Comment

Well at least the kid will get the dead man's social security money, which is probably a heck of a lot more than they were getting when the man was alive.

Comment

I never said that those men don't contemplate violence. I'm sure they do, and those men need some serious help. I'd venture to say that it's likely not a problem stemming directly from being ordered to pay child support, but an underlying emotional problem brought to the surface by an extreme amount of stress and anger.

Comment

In certain sitations, you're ****ed right I condone raising a child without a father. There are circumstances where the father isn't fit to be in the vicinity of a child, let alone raise a child of his own. There is nothing sick about keeping your children safe. There are a lot of seriously screwed up people in this world, and some of them just happen to have fathered children.

Comment

I equally support raising children without mothers as well, if the same circumstance applies where the mother is a danger to the children. I didn't mention mothers because we were speaking of fathers, not because I am biased one way or another. A parent is a parent regardless of their gender.

If you must resort to name calling, then I'll have to wish you a good night.

Comment

Just for the record, nothing was "bestowed upon" you.

You made CHOICES. You CHOSE to have unprotected sex, you CHOSE not to make your child support payments. Stop pointing the finger at everyone else and take ownership of what's happening in your life. You are not an onlooker in your own life. You made these things happen, and you're the only one who can change the path you're on.

Grow up, own up, and shut the f*ck up.

Comment

It's not complicated, it's really very simple. Nobody set you up to fail, you just refuse to succeed. Each and every one of your posts implies that it's everyone's fault but yours. It is NOT the system's fault, it's not the mother of your children's fault, it's not anyone's fault that you're in this position but YOUR OWN. You have NOT accepted responsibility for that because you still continue to insist that it's the system that got you into this mess. WRONG. You are not in this mess because of the judicial system, child support system, stereo system, solar system, or any other system. You are in this mess because of the choices you made in life and until you wake up and realize that YOU are the one in the driver's seat then nothing is ever going to change.

The only closed minded person I see here is you. I understand it's hard work supporting children financially. I understand not having a choice in the matter. I have two children myself. Trust me, I know how hard it is. A very large portion of my income goes towards supporting my children. It's RARE that I get to spend money on myself, but I ACCEPT that because IT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS GO. I don't blame anyone else for the choices that I made and I realize that the only one who can change my life is ME. I'm not going to sit around and blame the utility companies for charging me $400 a month for electricity, but I WILL find a way to either a) make some extra money to make ends meet or b) use less electricity. You need to be PROactive instead of REactive. Take charge and make things happen. It's your life, for pete's sake... you act like there's nothing you can do to change it and that's total BS.

The system doesn't create the mess, the mess necessitates the system.
                Last edited by rainasky; 10-17-2006, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I guess you missed your basic biology classes. Women don't "breed" by themselves, nor do they "breed" with other women. Frankly, it's a wonder to me how you found any woman to "breed" with you in the first place. Certainly makes a case for forced sterilzation (for you).
                  HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                  How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                  (unique up on him)
                  How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                  (same way)

Comment

ok

what i think this cowpats creep was trying to say was that CS laws mostly reward women 4 having children in a broken relationship. I believe it gives most women the non-caring attitude that hey if they get pregnant so what I'll just make him pay. But it appears from your responses you will refuse to except this anything but unfounded opinion. Am I right?

Comment

what i think this cowpats creep was trying to say was that CS laws mostly reward women 4 having children in a broken relationship. I believe it gives most women the non-caring attitude that hey if they get pregnant so what I'll just make him pay. But it appears from your responses you will refuse to except this anything but unfounded opinion. Am I right?
                      No, you are dead wrong. Do you honestly think that women just purposely go around getting pregnant so they can file child support orders against men? How stupid are you, really? Child support is not a reward for women having children from relationships that don't work out, child support is usually the ONLY WAY to get any money out of worthless, do-nothing parents who think the only support their children need comes in the form of hugs and kisses.

Raising children costs MONEY. BOTH parents are responsible, which means that the parent who DOESN'T live with the children (and provide food and shelter on a DAILY BASIS for those children) needs to contribute 50% of the cost of raising those children.

Comment

Originally posted by luverboydude1 View Post
                        Also, we like how you tried to call cowpats a "creep" in order to make it look like you are not him. Considering all his posts were deleted before you even joined, and there are not enough of his responses (in quotes) available in other people's responses, you could not possibly have come to any conclusion about what he was trying to say. That is, unless you are this "cowpats creep."

Comment

not to mention that his typing and syntax are identical to cowpats. Nice try, cow.
                          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                          How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                          (unique up on him)
                          How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                          (same way)

Comment

Even if it wasn't cowpat or whatever, there is always condoms, if you have this undying fear that a woman is going to get preganant just for the little bit of money they are awarded in CS. We just loved getting up 15 times a night, putting our own lives on hold for 18+ years, and spending over a million dollars on our children in thier lives. I will say, only one thing in your defense, there are women out there that get pregnant so they don't have to work, but they are few and far apart. Those are usually women that have alot of one night stands though, not failed relationships, and for how this guy sounded, no wonder it was a failed relationship.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                            Working...
                            X