Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

some one please help me with this New Jersey

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • some one please help me with this New Jersey

    i was just wondering i live with a friend for right now. Next week i move into my new aparment. Its two bedrooms. I have part time job for right now. My ex is living with his parents in a three bedroom home. its his parents him and his little sister. He wants custody of our son. But my son will have his own room at my house. Also i am 7 months pregnant and he wants nothing to do with our unborn child. I have never been in trouble with the law or anything like that. I dont drink or smoke. So i was wondering if there is any way he can take my son from me? Even if i am living with a friend for right now. And how long does the custody order take to go threw.

  • #2
    dup thread


    • #3
      Since this is a new variation on your other question, I will answer it, but the answer will be the same. Until you are proved to be an unfit mother, he will not be able to "take" your son. Once he sues you in court for visitation/custody, he will be given visitation, and most likely some form of joint custody. You will probably retain residential or primary physical custody, but he will have just as much right to have a say in all decisions affecting his children as you will.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.