judes order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• judes order

the order is in south carolina. my exwife(north caolina) and i (tennessee) have a agreement for vistation
    that we spilt every other 4th of july holiday. its my year but she sayes she has plans that she keeping him(son) for the that week. it clearly states that odd years are mine(the year that school starts in 05/06 school year is odd) if she doesn't follow the order. what can be done what is the next step in the law?

is there a web site where you can print off the law for not following a signed judes oder is that not a law.

check with where your visitation oreder is set at. Arrive topick your son up and have the custody papers ready and waiting and call a police officer to assist you.

Comment

2006 is an even year. If your holiday is for an odd year, this is her 4th of July holiday this year.

Maybe your state does it differently but ours only goes by the Year, not the School Year.
      Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio "Step" Mom
        2006 is an even year. If your holiday is for an odd year, this is her 4th of July holiday this year.

Maybe your state does it differently but ours only goes by the Year, not the School Year.
        No, his state goes by the calendar year, unless it is stated in his order (which would be reall odd and unusual) that they go by the school year. Of course, then you have the confusion of if it is the year at the beginning of school or the year at the end of school.

OP, it is your wife's year. You get him NEXT year. Who had him LAST year?
        Last edited by mommyof4; 05-18-2006, 08:10 AM.
        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
        (unique up on him)
        How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
        (same way)

Comment

no it by the school year starts ex: 04/05 is even 05/06 is odd its stated in the order. and i had him last year but she agreed to let him have him ever thing was fine until last january she said she had a flat (not my problem) a hour from her house. she wanted me to meat her closer i said no now she fights me on everthing.
          if he has a prescription she has to send that with him right?

if she dose not bring him she is incontemt of court if she dose not let me get him. what is the fine for that. what will the judge say i don't know
          now i can't even get him to talk to me on th e phone

Comment

Originally posted by Tn"bad"dad
            no it by the school year starts ex: 04/05 is even 05/06 is odd its stated in the order. and i had him last year but she agreed to let him have him ever thing was fine until last january she said she had a flat (not my problem) a hour from her house. she wanted me to meat her closer i said no now she fights me on everthing.
            if he has a prescription she has to send that with him right?

if she dose not bring him she is incontemt of court if she dose not let me get him. what is the fine for that. what will the judge say i don't know
            now i can't even get him to talk to me on th e phone
            wait, wait, wait....

It is spelled out in your order that the summer visitation is set by the SCHOOL year calendar?

You had him last summer, even if she did agree to switch, and you don't feel that it would be decent of you to let her have him THIS summer? How is it right that she not have him for this time in vacation for 3 years in a row? Why can't you be as flexible?

WHY would you make an issue out of meeting her closer to her home? It may not be your problem, but the whole point is to keep a civil relationship in order to have a GREAT relationship with the child. Are you purposely making it difficult to cooperate? I've gotta' tell you, I would only bend so much before I decided to say "screw it".

Of course she has to send any perscription medication thta the child needs. YOU have to send it back.

If she does not abide by the court order, and you file contempt charges against her (waste of time and money in this case, you seem to just be trying to be difficult) she will probably only get a slap on the wrist and told "abide by the order". She COULD possibly be ordered to pay the court fees, but once the judge finds out that she allowed you to have the designated time two years in a row, and now you want to deprive her of a third, it is highly unlikely. Of course, by the time you actually get to file for contempt, she will have already spent the weekend with him, and you will just be taking money away from your child.

If you want her to work and cooperate with you, you have to do your part. It is impossible to cooperate with a rock. Meet her halfway. If you don't, you are just showing that you care more about pissing her off than you do about your child.
            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
            How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
            (unique up on him)
            How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
            (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X