Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it legal to isolate a child from his family???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it legal to isolate a child from his family???

My sister lost all her visatation rights from her son. Does this mean that me or the rest of our family also loose visatation rights?? I ask this because the people who got custody, which are the the Grandparents on the father's side, does not let me or his other Grandparents talk to him over the phone. They are completly isolating him from his other family! Are they by law aloud to do this??

Originally posted by SIS
    My sister lost all her visatation rights from her son. Does this mean that me or the rest of our family also loose visatation rights?? I ask this because the people who got custody, which are the the Grandparents on the father's side, does not let me or his other Grandparents talk to him over the phone. They are completly isolating him from his other family! Are they by law aloud to do this??
    Unless there is a court order specifically granting you access to the children, yes it is legal. The custodial family has the right to allow or disallow anyone to have any contact wiht the childfen they are charged to care for and protect. Did the mother lose custody or did she lose her parental rights?
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X