No announcement yet.

Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage of black families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage of black families

>Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage of
    black familiesFrom: Julia [email protected]Date: 2/7/2005 3:09 PM Mountain Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>On 7 Feb 2005 11:14:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    Julia wrote:My oldest son parted with $500 of his own
    hard-earned money to buy himself a fabulous Indian suit and gold turban to wear to his prom last year, and his blonde-haired blue-eyed Aussie sister went with him, dressed in a pink and gold sari. They looked stunning and their photo ended up in our city paper.
    Sounds gorgeous.There's nothing like Indian clothes for party-wear! *Everyone* looksgood in them.Rupa
    That is so true Rupa. Indian clothes are fabulous for dressing up.I've posted a photo of them, with their permission, athttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jurol/my_photos if you'd like a quicklook. Now my daughter is doing an Asian Studies degree at theAustralian National University and son is working.Julia
    Well poop. They aren't there.

-------------------------
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail . . . but, a true friend will
    be sitting next to you saying, "**** . . . that was fun!"
    -----Unknown

"LilMtnCbn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortageofblack familiesFrom: Julia [email protected]Date: 2/7/2005 3:09 PM Mountain Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>On 7 Feb 2005 11:14:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    Julia wrote:>My oldest son parted with $500 of his own> hard-earned money to buy himself a fabulous Indian suit and gold> turban to wear to his prom last year, and his blonde-haired blue-eyed> Aussie sister went with him, dressed in a pink and gold sari. They> looked stunning and their photo ended up in our city paper.Sounds gorgeous.There's nothing like Indian clothes for party-wear! *Everyone* looksgood in them.Rupa
    That is so true Rupa. Indian clothes are fabulous for dressing up.I've posted a photo of them, with their permission, athttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jurol/my_photos if you'd like a quicklook. Now my daughter is doing an Asian Studies degree at theAustralian National University and son is working.Julia Well poop. They aren't there.

Nope.

"No photos are available

Sorry, jurol has not enabled any public albums in their account."

------------------------- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail . . . but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "**** . . . that was fun!" -----Unknown

Comment

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:02:10 -0600, "J." <[email protected]> wrote:
      "LilMtnCbn" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]
      Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortageofblack familiesFrom: Julia [email protected]Date: 2/7/2005 3:09 PM Mountain Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>On 7 Feb 2005 11:14:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:>>Julia wrote:>>>My oldest son parted with $500 of his own>> hard-earned money to buy himself a fabulous Indian suit and gold>> turban to wear to his prom last year, and his blonde-haired blue-eyed>> Aussie sister went with him, dressed in a pink and gold sari. They>> looked stunning and their photo ended up in our city paper.>>Sounds gorgeous.>>There's nothing like Indian clothes for party-wear! *Everyone* looks>good in them.>>RupaThat is so true Rupa. Indian clothes are fabulous for dressing up.I've posted a photo of them, with their permission, athttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jurol/my_photos if you'd like a quicklook. Now my daughter is doing an Asian Studies degree at theAustralian National University and son is working.Julia Well poop. They aren't there.
      Nope. "No photos are available Sorry, jurol has not enabled any public albums in their account."
      Sorry guys, didn't know I had to edit settings. It should work now.
      The second pic is my youngest (left) and buddy dancing in Diwali
      celebrations last Nov.

Julia

Comment

>Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage of
        black familiesFrom: Julia [email protected]Date: 2/7/2005 5:19 PM Mountain Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:02:10 -0600, "J." <[email protected]> wrote:
        "LilMtnCbn" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]
        >Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage >of>black families>From: Julia [email protected]>Date: 2/7/2005 3:09 PM Mountain Standard Time>Message-id: <[email protected]>>>On 7 Feb 2005 11:14:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:>>>>>Julia wrote:>>>>>My oldest son parted with $500 of his own>>> hard-earned money to buy himself a fabulous Indian suit and gold>>> turban to wear to his prom last year, and his blonde-haired blue-eyed>>> Aussie sister went with him, dressed in a pink and gold sari. They>>> looked stunning and their photo ended up in our city paper.>>>>Sounds gorgeous.>>>>There's nothing like Indian clothes for party-wear! *Everyone* looks>>good in them.>>>>Rupa>>That is so true Rupa. Indian clothes are fabulous for dressing up.>I've posted a photo of them, with their permission, at>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jurol/my_photos if you'd like a quick>look. Now my daughter is doing an Asian Studies degree at the>Australian National University and son is working.>>Julia Well poop. They aren't there.
        Nope. "No photos are available Sorry, jurol has not enabled any public albums in their account."
        Sorry guys, didn't know I had to edit settings. It should work now.The second pic is my youngest (left) and buddy dancing in Diwalicelebrations last Nov.Julia
        They're so gorgeous!

-------------------------
        A good friend will come and bail you out of jail . . . but, a true friend will
        be sitting next to you saying, "**** . . . that was fun!"
        -----Unknown

Comment

Gorgeous!

ducks

Comment

On 08 Feb 2005 14:04:17 GMT, [email protected] (LilMtnCbn) wrote:
            Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage ofblack familiesFrom: Julia [email protected]Date: 2/7/2005 5:19 PM Mountain Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:02:10 -0600, "J." <[email protected]> wrote:
            "LilMtnCbn" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]> >Subject: Re: Interracial adoption becomes more prevalent due to shortage> >of>>black families>>From: Julia [email protected]>>Date: 2/7/2005 3:09 PM Mountain Standard Time>>Message-id: <[email protected]>>>>> On 7 Feb 2005 11:14:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:>>>>>>>>Julia wrote:>>>>>>>My oldest son parted with $500 of his own>>>> hard-earned money to buy himself a fabulous Indian suit and gold>>>> turban to wear to his prom last year, and his blonde-haired blue-eyed>>>> Aussie sister went with him, dressed in a pink and gold sari. They>>>> looked stunning and their photo ended up in our city paper.>>>>>>Sounds gorgeous.>>>>>>There's nothing like Indian clothes for party-wear! *Everyone* looks>>>good in them.>>>>>>Rupa>>>>That is so true Rupa. Indian clothes are fabulous for dressing up.>>I've posted a photo of them, with their permission, at>>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jurol/my_photos if you'd like a quick>>look. Now my daughter is doing an Asian Studies degree at the>>Australian National University and son is working.>>>>Julia>> Well poop. They aren't there.Nope. "No photos are available Sorry, jurol has not enabled any public albums in their account."
            Sorry guys, didn't know I had to edit settings. It should work now.The second pic is my youngest (left) and buddy dancing in Diwalicelebrations last Nov.JuliaThey're so gorgeous!
            Thanks. I think so too, even if I am utterly biased.

Julia

Comment

They're absolutely beautiful, Julia. Tha sari certainly is pink, isn't
              it? I don't think you'd mistake it for any other color, ever.

Linda

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X