How wonderful for Debi and her new husband. God has richly rewarded her for
    all of her good deeds.
    Jean
    =======
    CALIFORNIA

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/120...e_jackpot.html
    Calimesa Couple Wins $27M Jackpot

CALIMESA — She's known for her work with the Garden of Angels in Calimesa,
    and now she's also known as a lotto winner.
    Debi Cifelli and her husband provide a proper funeral and burial site for
    babies who were abandoned and left to die. The couple hardly ever plays lotto,
    but last week they felt inclined to buy tickets.

Now they are $27-Million richer.

Besides sending their own kids to college, the Cifellis plan to use their lotto
    winnings to set up 70 scholarships in the name of each baby buried at the
    Garden of Angels.

CA - Calimesa Couple Wins $27M Jackpot - SH advocate wins

So who are the scholarships for? What about the maternity home for crazy
    women who want to kill their kids? Will you get a cut? Inquiring minds
    want to know.

Marley
    "BabySafeHaven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    How wonderful for Debi and her new husband. God has richly rewarded her for all of her good deeds. Jean ======= CALIFORNIA http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/120...e_jackpot.html Calimesa Couple Wins $27M Jackpot CALIMESA - She's known for her work with the Garden of Angels in Calimesa, and now she's also known as a lotto winner. Debi Cifelli and her husband provide a proper funeral and burial site for babies who were abandoned and left to die. The couple hardly ever plays lotto, but last week they felt inclined to buy tickets. Now they are $27-Million richer. Besides sending their own kids to college, the Cifellis plan to use their lotto winnings to set up 70 scholarships in the name of each baby buried at the Garden of Angels.

Comment

Palms2pines wrote:
      How wonderful for Debi and her new husband. God has richly rewarded her forall of her good deeds.JeanWhaaaa???? I had no idea the lottery was rigged by God! That explainseverything.P2P
      God favors gamblers, you can tell by their happy faces as they gently
      pull back the slot machine handles. I won fifty bucks last night playing
      online poker, and went to bed happy in the knowledge that God smiles on
      degenerate gamblers. Conversely, people who are hit by buses or random
      pieces of masonry while strolling down the boulevard are the targets of
      God's inscrutable wrath. What a scamp is the Lord!

Ron

Comment

"Palms2pines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        How wonderful for Debi and her new husband. God has richly rewarded herforall of her good deeds.Jean Whaaaa???? I had no idea the lottery was rigged by God! That explains everything. P2P
        James Dobson needs to hear about this.

Marley

Comment

I don't know but maybe there is something to this God rewarding people. I
          remember a Baptist minister that showed up at the little church my spouse
          was currently attending.[ I would go occassonaly to give the Bible teacher
          fits.] At any rate he stood in front of that congregation and explained that
          his new Cadillac belonged to God as did his $500 dollar suit, $200 shoes and
          all the other icons of wealth and position that was on or with him. Yes, it
          all belonged to God but God allowed him to borrow it all. I almost think he
          believed it himself. Sorry to be OT but this item made me think of this
          little event.

Raymond

"Marley Greiner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          "Palms2pines" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
          How wonderful for Debi and her new husband. God has richly rewarded herforall of her good deeds.Jean Whaaaa???? I had no idea the lottery was rigged by God! That explains everything. P2P
          James Dobson needs to hear about this. Marley

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X