questions.

Thnak you,

Samuel Chavez
    Director, Executive Associates

www.naftaexecutives.com

Assignment is to be made on December 18th, 2004

New Born Assigment Avaialable: Mexico-Guadalajara Jalisco

>
    We had a resignation on the assignment of a newborn late last nightDecember 4th, 2004. The child is available for immediate assignmentto a qualified couple. The children can be seen atwww.naftaexecutives.com, in the "New Born" page. Fees are listed inthe "Downloads" page. Please review our site and forward us yourquestions.Thnak you,Samuel ChavezDirector, Executive Associateswww.naftaexecutives.comAssignment is to be made on December 18th, 2004
    From the referenced web site:

http://www.naftaexecutives.com/siteb...rfiles/profess
    ional_fees1.doc

[Per capita income, Mexico 2001: US $5,540.00. J.]

ADOPTION EXPENSES

Caveat: Please remember that we are not "facilitators"! We are all
    professionals with legal training serving in various capacities to make this
    program function. We advertise for and sponsor pregnant women who have
    unwanted pregnancies and thus we manage all facets of the process from child
    acquisition to adoption decree and serve as intermediaries in all processes to
    which we commit ourselves. No we are not the least expensive "agency", but we
    are certainly the best. Doesn't you fondest dream deserve the best provider of
    the services you seek?

(I) ADOPTION PROGRAM SERVICE FEE: $14,000.00 (Public Adoption)
    (II) ADOPTION NEWBORN PROGRAM FEE: $30,000.00 (Private Adoption)

Application Fee: $500.00 (I) & (II)

Adoption Study Fee: $500.00 (I) $1,000.00 (II)

Processing/Acquisition Fee: $6,000.00 (I), $12,000.00 (II)

Child Placement Fee: $7,000.00

Hourly Rate: $225.00, plus expenses 5 (not applicable to adoption service
    fess above).

There may be additional fees involved. See below.

Additional Adoption Program Costs: In addition to the above service fees,
    adoption of some children from Mexico involves other costs, such as payment of
    living/pre-natal care costs in the case of newborn situations (see below). Also
    while we will assist with making travel and hotel arrangements, we do not cover
    payment of travel costs or fees to attend required court hearings, and / or to
    go retrieve or arrange for the travel of the child to your locale.

Reply to jmhjmd at aol.

Comment

"J." <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      | >
      | >We had a resignation on the assignment of a newborn late last night
      | >December 4th, 2004. The child is available for immediate assignment
      | >to a qualified couple. The children can be seen at
      | >www.naftaexecutives.com, in the "New Born" page. Fees are listed in
      | >the "Downloads" page. Please review our site and forward us your
      | >questions.
      | >
      | >Thnak you,
      | >
      | >Samuel Chavez
      | >Director, Executive Associates
      | >
      | >www.naftaexecutives.com
      | >
      | >Assignment is to be made on December 18th, 2004
      |
      | From the referenced web site:
      |
      | http://www.naftaexecutives.com/siteb...rfiles/profess
      | ional_fees1.doc
      |
      | [Per capita income, Mexico 2001: US $5,540.00. J.]
      |
      | ADOPTION EXPENSES
      |
      | Caveat: Please remember that we are not "facilitators"! We are all
      | professionals with legal training serving in various capacities to make
      this
      | program function. We advertise for and sponsor pregnant women who have
      | unwanted pregnancies and thus we manage all facets of the process from
      child
      | acquisition to adoption decree and serve as intermediaries in all
      processes to
      | which we commit ourselves. No we are not the least expensive "agency",
      but we
      | are certainly the best. Doesn't you fondest dream deserve the best
      provider of
      | the services you seek?
      |
      |
      | (I) ADOPTION PROGRAM SERVICE FEE: $14,000.00 (Public Adoption)
      | (II) ADOPTION NEWBORN PROGRAM FEE: $30,000.00 (Private Adoption)
      |
      |
      | Application Fee: $500.00 (I) & (II)
      |
      | Adoption Study Fee: $500.00 (I) $1,000.00 (II)
      |
      | Processing/Acquisition Fee: $6,000.00 (I), $12,000.00 (II)
      |
      | Child Placement Fee: $7,000.00
      |
      | Hourly Rate: $225.00, plus expenses 5 (not applicable to adoption service
      | fess above).
      |
      |
      | There may be additional fees involved. See below.
      |
      |
      | Additional Adoption Program Costs: In addition to the above service fees,
      | adoption of some children from Mexico involves other costs, such as
      payment of
      | living/pre-natal care costs in the case of newborn situations (see below).
      Also
      | while we will assist with making travel and hotel arrangements, we do not
      cover
      | payment of travel costs or fees to attend required court hearings, and /
      or to
      | go retrieve or arrange for the travel of the child to your locale.
      |
      |
      |
      |
      | Reply to jmhjmd at aol.
      |
      I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childs
      parents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above it
      sounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can clarify
      for me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents probably
      pay? We went through an adoption agency.
      --
      BaD *** Me

Comment

"BaD *** Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:0%[email protected] ..

I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childs parents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above
        it
        sounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can clarify for me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents
        probably
        pay?

Well there's a first. A bmother referring to the adoptive parents of her
        child as "my aparents".

Kathy 1

Comment

"kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          |
          | "BaD *** Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          | news:0%[email protected] ..
          |
          |
          | > I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childs
          | > parents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above
          | it
          | > sounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can
          clarify
          | > for me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents
          | probably
          | > pay?
          |
          |
          | Well there's a first. A bmother referring to the adoptive parents of her
          | child as "my aparents".
          |
          | Kathy 1
          |
          |
          I didnt mean to be offensive. I certainly dont say 'my adotpive parents' to
          be disrespectful to them. I know that they refer to me and the other bmom
          as 'their bmoms' sometimes. I dont take it to be mean or disrespectful. It
          is simply said that way to indicate the bmoms involved in their family.
          When I say my aparents it is because I am the one who chose them and I feel
          very close to them as people. It indicates that they are the aparents in my
          family. Again, I really didnt mean it in a bad way and I apologize if
          anyone took it badly.
          --
          BaD *** Me

Comment

In article <0%[email protected]>,
            BaD *** Me <[email protected]> wrote:
            |I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childsparents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above itsounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can clarifyfor me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents probablypay? We went through an adoption agency.--BaD *** Me
            Bad ***, these people are pond scum. They are advertising a child for
            sale on the internet. Hanging is too good for them. If adoption is not
            in the best interest of the child, no decent potential a-parent should
            have anything to do with them. I say this not only for the inherent
            immorality of advertising a baby, but also because the potential a pars
            are likely to have their hearts broken and loose a lot of money if they
            deal with this gang of crooks.

J. thanks for taking the time and trouble to post their little schedule
            of extra fees.

If you are curious about adoption costs, start with the adoption page on
            www.about.com. The information there is generally reliable. If you are
            interested in costs of one international program, try the Families With
            Children from China website www.fwcc.org

We chose to adopt from China for many reasons, prime being the many little
            girls there who desperately needed parents. But, another reason is the
            fact that China is a well regulated (as only a totalitarian government
            with a 5000 year bureaucratic tradition) can regulate it. Yeah, you pay
            some bribes in China, but they are controlled bribes. And, our adoption
            agency figured out a clever ruse that I can't publicize that meant we
            didn't pay any bribes.

Linda

Comment

>Subject: New Born Assigment Avaialable: Mexico-Guadalajara Jalisco
              From: [email protected] (Samuel)Date: 12/5/2004 5:46 AM Pacific Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>W e had a resignation on the assignment of a newborn late last nightDecember 4th, 2004. The child is available for immediate assignmentto a qualified couple. The children can be seen atwww.naftaexecutives.com, in the "New Born" page. Fees are listed inthe "Downloads" page. Please review our site and forward us yourquestions.Thnak you,Samuel ChavezDirector, Executive Associateswww.naftaexecutives.comAssignment is to be made on December 18th, 2004
              Why not post this crap over on Ebay?

Kathy

Comment

>Subject: Re: New Born Assigment Avaialable: Mexico-Guadalajara Jalisco
                From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]Date: 12/5/2004 7:45 AM Pacific Standard TimeMessage-id: <0%[email protected]>
                And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents probablypay?
                Lol, what a greenie....*my aparents* Do you mind if they call you my bm?

I bet you don't

Kathy

Comment

>Subject: Re: New Born Assigment Avaialable: Mexico-Guadalajara Jalisco
                  From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]Date: 12/5/2004 1:22 PM Pacific Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>
                  (snip)
                  I didnt mean to be offensive. I certainly dont say 'my adotpive parents' tobe disrespectful to them. I know that they refer to me and the other bmomas 'their bmoms' sometimes. I dont take it to be mean or disrespectful
                  Eeeek!

Kathy

Comment

>
                    In article <0%[email protected]>,B aD *** Me <[email protected]> wrote:
                    |I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childsparents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above itsounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can clarifyfor me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents probablypay? We went through an adoption agency.--BaD *** Me
                    Bad ***, these people are pond scum. They are advertising a child forsale on the internet. Hanging is too good for them. If adoption is notin the best interest of the child, no decent potential a-parent shouldhave anything to do with them. I say this not only for the inherentimmorality of advertising a baby, but also because the potential a parsare likely to have their hearts broken and loose a lot of money if theydeal with this gang of crooks.J. thanks for taking the time and trouble to post their little scheduleof extra fees.
                    No trouble at all. I was intrigued by the name of the organization. It sounds
                    like a head-hunting firm that decided to branch out. When I read their claim
                    that they weren't facilitators, I LdOL. They imply that they are an agency,
                    but I didn't see anything confirming that. They sound to me like just another
                    sub-species, facilitators with law licenses.

J.

If you are curious about adoption costs, start with the adoption page onwww.about.com. The information there is generally reliable. If you areinterested in costs of one international program, try the Families WithChildren from China website www.fwcc.orgWe chose to adopt from China for many reasons, prime being the many littlegirls there who desperately needed parents. But, another reason is thefact that China is a well regulated (as only a totalitarian governmentwith a 5000 year bureaucratic tradition) can regulate it. Yeah, you paysome bribes in China, but they are controlled bribes. And, our adoptionagency figured out a clever ruse that I can't publicize that meant wedidn't pay any bribes.Linda

Reply to jmhjmd at aol.

Comment

"BaD *** Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
                      "kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] | | "BaD *** Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message | news:0%[email protected] .. | | | > I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childs | > parents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above it | > sounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can clarify | > for me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents probably | > pay? | | | Well there's a first. A bmother referring to the adoptive parents of her | child as "my aparents". | | Kathy 1 | | I didnt mean to be offensive. I certainly dont say 'my adotpive parents' to be disrespectful to them. I know that they refer to me and the other bmom as 'their bmoms' sometimes. I dont take it to be mean or disrespectful. It is simply said that way to indicate the bmoms involved in their family. When I say my aparents it is because I am the one who chose them and I feel very close to them as people. It indicates that they are the aparents in my family. Again, I really didnt mean it in a bad way and I apologize if anyone took it badly.
                      Don't worry, we've had extremely lengthy battles about terminology in
                      this ng. One particularly ferocious one centered on Post Traumatic
                      Stress Disorder...

From what I've seen on this ng, your kid's a-parents may have paid
                      anything from $0 to about $20K. You could ask the agency, I guess. Or
                      the couple in question.

Rupa

Comment

[email protected]thesun (Kathy ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
                        Subject: Re: New Born Assigment Avaialable: Mexico-Guadalajara JaliscoFrom: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]Date: 12/5/2004 7:45 AM Pacific Standard TimeMessage-id: <0%[email protected]>
                        And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents probablypay?
                        Lol, what a greenie....*my aparents* Do you mind if they call you my bm? I bet you don't
                        Just as a question, if she doesn't mind, is it important that she be
                        made to mind? My own bias would be toward some tolerance here.

Rupa

Comment

"kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                          |
                          | "BaD *** Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                          | news:0%[email protected] ..
                          |
                          |
                          | > I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my childs
                          | > parents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the above
                          | it
                          | > sounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can
                          clarify
                          | > for me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents
                          | probably
                          | > pay?
                          |
                          |
                          | Well there's a first. A bmother referring to the adoptive parents of her
                          | child as "my aparents".
                          |
                          | Kathy 1
                          |
                          |
                          I thought I replied to this but now I dont see the post. Maybe I accidently
                          deleted it. If so, sorry for answering twice. My daughters parents refer
                          to me and the other bmom as their birthmoms or the birthmoms or our first
                          names. By calling them my adoptive parents I simply mean that they are the
                          adoptive parents in my circle. Its not meant to be disrespectful or mean
                          and they dont take it that way. Its like saying my husband, my sister, my
                          aunt..none of those people belong to me and all of them are related to
                          others in other ways. It would probably be more accurate to say my childs
                          adoptive parents but when I relate them to her I dont use the term adopted.
                          They are just her parents. Anyway, if I already answered I hope that answer
                          made more sence than this one does right now. :-)
                          --
                          BaD *** Me

Comment

"BaD *** Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                            news:[email protected] .
                            "kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] | | "BaD *** Me" <bada[email protected]> wrote in message | news:0%[email protected] .. | | | > I dont know anything about it and I really dont even know what my
                            childs
                            | > parents came out of pocket with in adopting her but in reading the
                            above
                            | it | > sounds alot like just buying a baby. Is there an aparent who can clarify | > for me? And im just curious, what kind of expences did my aparents | probably | > pay? | | | Well there's a first. A bmother referring to the adoptive parents of
                            her
                            | child as "my aparents". | | Kathy 1 | | I thought I replied to this but now I dont see the post. Maybe I
                            accidently
                            deleted it. If so, sorry for answering twice. My daughters parents refer to me and the other bmom as their birthmoms or the birthmoms or our first names. By calling them my adoptive parents I simply mean that they are
                            the
                            adoptive parents in my circle. Its not meant to be disrespectful or mean and they dont take it that way.
                            I didn't think you meant it in a mean way. I was just commenting on it
                            since many here take issue with aparents calling the bmother of their child
                            "their borthmother".

Its like saying my husband, my sister, my
                            aunt..none of those people belong to me and all of them are related to others in other ways.
                            Ah no it isn't. Your husband *is* your husband, your aunt *is* your aunt,
                            etc. Unless you were also adopted by the aparents of your child they aren't
                            *your* aparents.
                            That being said, of course you can call them whatever you want.

Kathy 1

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                            Working...
                            X