nitrogenous salt solution, neighbors losing pets under questionable
    circumstances and similar sorts of things suggest that a good time was had
    by all. Someone mentioned the normal tendency to picture how a person might
    look based on what they write or say. If a larger meeting of this group is
    ever held, more than a few may be surprised, maybe not. Does anyone care to
    try describng the physical appearence of someone on this group that they
    have never met? Height, weight, build, age, gender, hair and whatever else
    might fit into a physical description could be included. From some of the
    posts I dare say just guessing the gender might be a challenege. It might be
    fun to see how others think you look. Just a thought on a chilly Tuesday
    night. Of course we could discover that everyone looks like Deer Watson.
    Good night.

Raymond

OT a little

"sylak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Apparently some of the regulars on this site have gotten together at least once. Rumors of broken bathroom fixtures, yard plants decimated by too much nitrogenous salt solution, neighbors losing pets under questionable circumstances and similar sorts of things suggest that a good time was had by all. Someone mentioned the normal tendency to picture how a person might look based on what they write or say. If a larger meeting of this group is ever held, more than a few may be surprised, maybe not. Does anyone care to try describng the physical appearence of someone on this group that they have never met? Height, weight, build, age, gender, hair and whatever else might fit into a physical description could be included. From some of the posts I dare say just guessing the gender might be a challenege. It might be fun to see how others think you look. Just a thought on a chilly Tuesday night. Of course we could discover that everyone looks like Deer Watson. Good night.
    Well, let's see. I'm a tad under 5'5", the weight in none of anyone's
    business, but I tend to be a bit on the chunky side. I have very short
    hair, color uncertain, a lot of ear piercings and four tattoos, most of
    which never see the light of day with the exception of the two on my ankles.
    I have big grey-blue eyes, small unturned nose, and a slightly crooked
    smile. I'm having my teeth bleached next week, so that'll be an
    improvement - Oh yeah, and a chip fixed on one of the top fronts.
    Additionally, I wear a LOT of black, as well as several pieces of occult
    jewelry. Anything else?
    --
    ---------
    Robyn
    Resident Witchypoo

Comment

OT a little

"sylak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      Apparently some of the regulars on this site have gotten together at least once. Rumors of broken bathroom fixtures, yard plants decimated by too much nitrogenous salt solution, neighbors losing pets under questionable circumstances and similar sorts of things suggest that a good time was had by all. Someone mentioned the normal tendency to picture how a person might look based on what they write or say. If a larger meeting of this group is ever held, more than a few may be surprised, maybe not. Does anyone care to try describng the physical appearence of someone on this group that they have never met? Height, weight, build, age, gender, hair and whatever else might fit into a physical description could be included. From some of the posts I dare say just guessing the gender might be a challenege. It might be fun to see how others think you look. Just a thought on a chilly Tuesday night. Of course we could discover that everyone looks like Deer Watson. Good night. Raymond
      In a fit of something or other I put my picture on my web site www.realaw.ca
      so you can see for yourself.

A few weeks ago I was invited to go to a Law Clerks Wine and Cheese at the
      Local College. There were very many attractive young ladies, many of whom
      had the same question of me - What do you do. When I told them I was a
      lawyer, their next question was to ask me how long I had been practicing.
      When I told them it had been 25 years since law school, to a young lady each
      of them said "That was years before I was born."

Now I just have to wait for the wisdom that comes with age.

Doug Thomas

Comment

OT a little

Robyn:

Good description but my idea was for us to visualize someone else. I had
        actually pictured you as being not too tall, slender and wearing a lot of
        black. I'd have thought longer hair would have fit the witchy personna. I
        didn't give to much thought ot body adornments.

Raymond

"Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        "sylak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
        Apparently some of the regulars on this site have gotten together at least once. Rumors of broken bathroom fixtures, yard plants decimated by too much nitrogenous salt solution, neighbors losing pets under questionable circumstances and similar sorts of things suggest that a good time was had by all. Someone mentioned the normal tendency to picture how a person might look based on what they write or say. If a larger meeting of this group is ever held, more than a few may be surprised, maybe not. Does anyone care to try describng the physical appearence of someone on this group that they have never met? Height, weight, build, age, gender, hair and whatever else might fit into a physical description could be included. From some of the posts I dare say just guessing the gender might be a challenege. It might be fun to see how others think you look. Just a thought on a chilly Tuesday night. Of course we could discover that everyone looks like Deer Watson. Good night.
        Well, let's see. I'm a tad under 5'5", the weight in none of anyone's business, but I tend to be a bit on the chunky side. I have very short hair, color uncertain, a lot of ear piercings and four tattoos, most of which never see the light of day with the exception of the two on my ankles. I have big grey-blue eyes, small unturned nose, and a slightly crooked smile. I'm having my teeth bleached next week, so that'll be an improvement - Oh yeah, and a chip fixed on one of the top fronts. Additionally, I wear a LOT of black, as well as several pieces of occult jewelry. Anything else? -- --------- Robyn Resident Witchypoo #1557

Comment

OT a little

sylak wrote:
          Robyn: Good description but my idea was for us to visualize someone else. I had actually pictured you as being not too tall, slender and wearing a lot of black. I'd have thought longer hair would have fit the witchy personna. I didn't give to much thought ot body adornments. Raymond
          You *do* realize that now you've done Robyn's description, you're
          obliged to describe each of us, individually!

pb...

"Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
          "sylak" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]
          Apparently some of the regulars on this site have gotten together atleast once. Rumors of broken bathroom fixtures, yard plants decimated bytoo much nitrogenous salt solution, neighbors losing pets underquestionable circumstances and similar sorts of things suggest that agood time was had by all. Someone mentioned the normal tendency topicture how a person might look based on what they write or say. If alarger meeting of this group is ever held, more than a few may besurprised, maybe not. Does anyone care to try describng the physicalappearence of someone on this group that they have never met? Height,weight, build, age, gender, hair and whatever else might fit into aphysical description could be included. From some of the posts I dare sayjust guessing the gender might be a challenege. It might be fun to seehow others think you look. Just a thought on a chilly Tuesday night. Ofcourse we could discover that everyone looks like Deer Watson. Goodnight.
          Well, let's see. I'm a tad under 5'5", the weight in none of anyone'sbusiness, but I tend to be a bit on the chunky side. I have very shorthair, color uncertain, a lot of ear piercings and four tattoos, most ofwhich never see the light of day with the exception of the two on myankles. I have big grey-blue eyes, small unturned nose, and a slightlycrooked smile. I'm having my teeth bleached next week, so that'll be animprovement - Oh yeah, and a chip fixed on one of the top fronts.Additionally, I wear a LOT of black, as well as several pieces of occultjewelry. Anything else? -----------RobynResident Witchypoo#1557

Comment

OT a little

"doug thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<ioqdnYj50P_7ozDcRVn-
            Raymond
            In a fit of something or other I put my picture on my web site www.realaw.ca so you can see for yourself.
            The link did not work for me...

Comment

OT a little

"Rupa Bose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
              news:[email protected] om...
              "doug thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<ioqdnYj50P_7ozDcRVn- Raymond
              In a fit of something or other I put my picture on my web site www.realaw.ca so you can see for yourself.
              Me either.
              --
              ---------
              Robyn
              Resident Witchypoo

Comment

OT a little

>Subject: Re: OT a little
                From: [email protected] (Rupa Bose)Date: 12/2/2004 5:25 PM Eastern Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>" doug thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:<ioqdnYj50P_7ozDcRVn-Raymond
                In a fit of something or other I put my picture on my web site
                www.realaw.ca
                so you can see for yourself.
                I tried www.reallaw.ca (with an extra "l") last night and it worked fine, but
                tonight it's not coming up at all. Go figger.

Dad

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                Working...
                X