X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle thoughts while defrosting a Turkey

<<<<I received the alt.adoption Christmas questionnaire Thanks, Marla). I
    printed it, rolled
    it up, shoved it up my cat's ***, set it on fire and extinguished the entire
    mess with a well directed stream of urine. What's that make me?
    Jack>>>>

Hmmm, let's see. If you did this as part of a protest in front of a national
    historic monument, (ie - the Liberty Bell) you'd most likely be inducted into a
    BN Hall of Fame.....er' shame. Don't forget to keep up the good work!
    Jean

Idle thoughts while defrosting a Turkey

"BabySafeHaven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    <<<<I received the alt.adoption Christmas questionnaire Thanks, Marla). I printed it, rolled it up, shoved it up my cat's ***, set it on fire and extinguished the entire mess with a well directed stream of urine. What's that make me? Jack>>>> Hmmm, let's see. If you did this as part of a protest in front of a national historic monument, (ie - the Liberty Bell) you'd most likely be inducted into a BN Hall of Fame.....er' shame. Don't forget to keep up the good work! Jean
    You and the mister are already in the BN Hall of Shame. What's your gripe?

Marley

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X