X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Workmans Compensation

Thank you in advance;
    I was Injured on the Job -had 2 Knee surgeries and scheduled for 3rd in a couple a weeks. I've been off work for almost 3 yrs. due to this Injury.

My ex-Employer told me that he will have to pay or Reimburse the Workmans Compensation Benefits back and is mad at me. Doesn't seem to be concerned one bit about my Injury only concerned about how he has to pay the money to the Texas Workmans Comp Benefits Back.

"Does he have to pay this money back to Anyone or is he full of crap"????"

I have been living off of $150.00 worth of Food Stamps since last March 2005 and l'm scheduled for a 3rd Knee surgery real soon and No benefits whatsoever
    Thanks

this is the great state of texas that evyone is proud it . you can't sue the company . they can have insurance if they want to........good job BUSH did

thank god will change . all the east coast people is moving to texas ..

I got hurt in the job with in 7 day here in texas severe hand injury i lost my ring finger .i am from maryland . can't sue anybody thank god they had insurance........

wana talk more .. [email protected]

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X