This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect for me to be banned for exposing these guys

Don't be surprised if I am banned because these guys are the moderators but at least you;ll know the truth about who they are and stay claer of them. Work COmp fraud is a serious crime don't get caught up with them

Joe46

Joe, I am the only moderator on the employment law forums and no one gets paid a penny for responding here. You have not been banned, yet, but you will be if you keep this up. The only one you are exposing is yourself - you're exposing yourself as not knowing which end of these forums is up. Either mind your manners or yes, you will be out of here.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

And tell me Mr. Psychic....who am I, and what do I do for a living?

Comment

Idiot Joe46

I have used your site many times and thanks very much. This is the first total jerk I have heard. Yeah, my lawyer got rich, 7yrs and 13% of $82,000. in California. No extra expenses, no extra charges, rates set by the state 12-16%. I realize they have other cases, but you do the math. A person using this site should weigh out all the options and come to a conclusion for them selves. Again, thanks and this guy needs to get a life. Peanuts

Comment

I think you need to get your medications adjusted. You're just inventing this stuff out of thin air. Nobody here has even ever heard of Lmay
          Consulting.

Comment

And that will be the end of that.
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X