This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jd407 IN

I have been given a rating, (tpd/ppd?) nurse caseworker wasn't real clear. At anyrate, the rating was 5. ???I have 2 compressionfractures (T1& L1), soft tissue scarring. It was official today that I am no longer able to drive Commercial vehicle, no bending, no repetitive turning,twisting etc., lift limit 25#.What does this 5 rating mean? What do I do next, ie...hire atty to look over "settlement" papers supposedly enroute. Does WC continue to make up diff of wages against sedentary duty wages until settlement settled? I am released with afore mentioned restrictions, no PT, no dr.,do they continue wages? Company undecided as to keeping position that was opened for me while on sedentary, what do I do if they decide they really don't need that position and let me go?I appreciate any advice...Thank you.

Rating for WC

What state are you in? That information is needed before an answer can be provided to you.
    Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
    www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

I'm sorry...I am in Indiana

Comment

Indiana Workers Compensation

The handbook that may be found at this link should be able to answer your questions: http://www.in.gov/workcomp/attorneys...nforImpairment
        Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
        www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X