This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demoted in CO

I have managed a top selling retail store for 3 years. Due to a work related injury, I have had to use extra payroll (with approval), and sales I used to generate have suffered. I was getting $500 a week, and have just been informed that my store has been given to someone else. They say I can work as a part time cashier in my own store at $7 per hour, or quit. I will be released at MMI next week. Is this OK for them to do to me? Can I collect unemployment since they are pushing me out? What can I do?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X