This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can they change your dr. apointments

I broke my foot while I was at work and I have seen the Dr and the work comp lady called and informed me that I can't be off for a month with out seeing the Dr . Well I just seen the Dr on the tenth of this month and he doesn't want to see me until Dec. But she called and said that I need to see him on the 22nd of this month . Any advice on this should I call me attorny about them trying to make me go to the Dr all the time . I don't understand.
    Last edited by racey00; 11-16-2005, 09:16 PM.

Workmans comp pays for the visit to the dr's,right?So who cares.Go see him every week if they want you to.

Comment

Thanks , and yes they pay .

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X