This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensation check

From Nebraska...receiving workman's comp because of carpal tunnel. My compensation is figured by averaging the last 6 weeks of pay before the original claim (June 2004)...not the hourly salary...then taking 66.67% of this weekly average for the weekly comp check. There have been two raises since the original claim but these raises were not considered. I did work without WC 4 months after the first claim was closed but the condition returned. Is this the correct way to figure the comp checks?

Second question:

Being released to go back to work with "no typing" restriction and lifting restriction of 1 to 10 pounds I am applying for every job available at the company. Am I responsible for finding a job that will allow my restrictions? Does the company "have" to find me a job? What happens if my hands never return to normal...always pain and stiff?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X