Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurt on the Job in Tennessee/Can I sue?

I need some help. My mother was on the job and was about to sit in her chair and the chair slid away, causing her to fall and hurt her back neck and left a huge bruise on her arm. She went to the emergency room and received medication. She missed some days off work from the pain. Once she returned to work she was still finding it hard to manage without being in pain. Then she decided to ask her employer for their doctors info so, she could get a second opinion. Well of course their company doctor is only in the best interest of the company he told her to continue with the pain killers and go back to work. Can she file a suit against the company? She is a security gaurd so she was actually at another location, is the property owner liable too? They waxed their floors the previous night and the chair pad was removed from under the chair. Help me... Thanks

She might be able to sue the property owner. You should contact an attorney.

Comment

assist

I will be very happy to assist you please contact me via private e-mail at [email protected] or you can call me at 217/390-4299 Linda ie LMay

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X