Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

unsue what to do...

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • unsue what to do...

    I was injured at work in January and have had severe back pain since. I was off work for two months then sent back on light duty and then taken off work again. I had a mri that shows a bulging disc in my lower lumbar. First I tred a injection into the disc. That didn't help. My doc gave me a discagram last week. I saw a surgin today and he says that surgury wont help and sent me back to see my other doc. He told me and the insurance case worker that the disc would heel its self sometime in the future. It could take years or maybe months. What am I going to do now. Has anyone been threw this type of situation?
    Last edited by woodmanchar; 05-09-2005, 03:22 PM.

  • #2
    I cannot tell you what to do, but you should be receiving some type of disability benefit. You may need to hire a workers compensation or disability attorney to pursue an award for this temporary or permanent partial disability, especially if you cannot work and earn a living, or if it is going to be around a long time. Most attorneys have free initial consultation and in this area of law are often paid exclusively by a percentage of the award. Given this chronic situation, it is someting you may want to look into.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.