This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Wage Compensation For Injury.Missouri

I dont think i gave a enough information the first time! I injured my back in January 05 and was sent to the company doctor.I was checked by three different doctors that put me off work.They sent me for a MRI and then sent me to a spine doctor that then referred me to another doctor that injected three shots into my back and also to a work hardening program which i have been doing for 2 months.My question is that why are they paying all of the medical bills and not giving me wage compensation? There doctors have me put off work but they will not pay me,There claiming that it wasnt work related! I have a attorney and she has said she's never seen this before.Can you shed any light on this subject.Thank You.
    Last edited by stionel; 04-29-2005, 09:41 AM.

Time Off Pay Workers Compensation

There are a a couple of possible reasons why you are being denied time off benefits. First of all, if your employer offered you work that met your restrictions and you turned them down, you will be denied time off benefits. Second, your employer may be able to show that your injury is not work-related. So, why would they pay your medical expenses? They could be doing it out of kindness or they may be required to by the health plan.
    Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
    www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X