Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Abusive manager

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Abusive manager

    I work for a company in Texas but they are all over the US. I never had this problem until my new manager arrived by the way I am an assistant manager. The company put a lot of demands and on top of this they cut on labor so she used me to save money. My manager put me to work 8 hours but the situation was other: 7am thru 3pm are 8 hours but I was never allow to take my hour lunch because of the crazy demands from corporate and then the pressure from her to me and after my long day at work she always found something else for me to do before going home. Because of this developed carpal tunnel on both hands and my CCH was last week and her lawyer ask her about the lunch breaks and she lied in front of the judge. My sad story began that day because when I got to my CCH I had a new lawyer and nobody called and told me anything. I spend a week preparing to turn in my routine of work that she exposed me and this new person representing me had no clue of this wrong information coming from her mouth. I let him know that that was not correct and he did not refuted this.At that moment I wanted to leave this place.In a few days I will receive the results from this mess called CCH from Workers Comp. I was told by my new lawyer;If we lose we can appeal.I went home and cryed .Is 6 months already since all this started. I need surgery ASAP.

  • #2

    What is your question?
    Lillian Connell

    Forum Moderator


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.