Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Hi i need help, workers compensation

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi i need help, workers compensation

    hi, My Name Is Valerie, Im From Uruguay And I Stay Here At 2 Years, I No Have The Papers, And I M Working In One University In The Cafeteria IN NEWARK NEW JERSEY, I Work Regular 60 Hours A Week, And Sometimes More, Like 70 Or 75, I Have 1 Year Working In The Cafeteria And My Boss No Pay Me The Overtime, The Holydays, The Vacation, He No Pay To The State The Taxes For Me, And He Pay Me Cash, With No Check, I No Have Brakes And I Have One Friend Working With Me In The Same Situation, Today He Faired Me And My Friend With No Reason, I Need Help Because I Want To Reclaim My Money, I Need Know What I Need To Calculate The Money, I Calculate The Overtimes, But I Dont Know Calculate The Vacations And All The Other Things, I Need Know If I Can Do It, And What I Need, Thanks A Lot, Valerie

  • #2
    Overtime pay - New Jersey

    You should talk with an attorney. Although your employer violated the law, you would also be seen as in violation of the law. A person working in the US must have a legal right to do so. Otherewise they risk deportation.
    Lillian Connell

    Forum Moderator


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.