This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevailing Wages Illinois

Can someone please tell me how to clarify this Act.

I work for a company that does not explain any of this to us. Just every so often I get a little bump in my check depending on the job we did.

I understand it is based on the job I performed and that it is a PUBLIC WORKS job. In a nutshell the public has paid for it.

So how am I to know when the public has paid for a certain job? Obviously a government job would be but I am more looking at the grey area jobs, like schools.

Public schools- is it safe to say that they used publicly funded money to pay for a $1mil + job?

I don't want to cause a stink about it but if I am due extra money becuase of a LAW not just because I want an extra $100 or so then I want to bring it up to the right people.

And if anyone knows off the hand how long you can wait to make a claim that would be helpful too. Meaning, if work was over 5 years ago you can't file a claim for it.

Thank you

http://www.state.il.us/agency/idol/rates/rates.HTM
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X