Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pschological harassment in the workplace/WI.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pschological harassment in the workplace/WI.

I have worked for over 14 years in this place and 4 years in this department.

Since I started work in June 2000, the harassment started. On day the co-workers was laughing loudly so I listened in on what was being said, they were laughing at my traditional values. I told my supervisor of this situation and she related it back to the co-workers. The lead abuser lead the way for the others to mobbing in the work place. I have e-mail to prove I was being abused.
    Last November, 2004 my co-workers (who also was being abused) was in my cubical talking and the other two co-workers were talking over the cubical and getting louder and louder, my co-worker stated "can you hear me now"
    and the abuser stated loudly yes, I can hear you and stomped off to the supervisors office, my co-worker left my cubical and in a few minutes he looked over the top of the cubical and stated she wrote me up. After we both got back to work, two police officers showed up and took him away.
    I went into a panic attack and had to leave work, I went to the Human Resources department and wrote out an incident report, made an appointment with the EAP and was referred to our insurance's intake and they referred me to an Psychiatrist. who took me off work for 6 weeks and stated this was work related. I was denied workmans comp. and I am in the process of changelling the decission. Due to Francis C. Dunlavey case in the Surpreme Court ruling that Dunlavey should receive compensation for a mental-mental injury. Do you know of any other cases that have won for mental/mental injury? I found this in the book on mobbing in the workplace.
    Last edited by kahlathet; 12-07-2004, 04:04 PM.

Wisconsin Case

Did you have a question or were you just filling us in on your situation?
    Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
    www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X