This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unempl. appeal after 8mths Kentucky

I have a friend that recently told me that they were collecting unemployment since march and are now on the extension which will be over in jan. saturday they received papers for an appeal hearing for this week, the reason is for "appeal filed timely". what the heck is that, how can a company 8 mths later, try and appeal the case, and how is the one on the unemployment suppose to participate in an hearing about wheather the employer filed an appeal timely.

Have your friend call. We would have no idea because we don't know all the circumstances.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X