This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply To Connell About Denied

I posted here before ( Laura from Michigan) about carpal tunnel and I had surgery 9 years ago. No I did not have any restrictions. Like I said in my previous post that I had worked at another job prior to my carpal tunnel as cashier and did some lifting with no problem for a year before I started this job.
    I was cashiers/clerk (at my previous job) and I was squeezing a scan gun for 3 years and 3 months, 32-40 hours a week 5-6 days and lifting 2 days a week.
    I started to have problems 3 months ago. The person who decides (from the company I worked for) if I shall get workmen comp denied me because she said that it was a pre-existed injury which they do not pay for.

Appeal

Be sure to appeal the denial. If you need any assistance in understanding the appeal process let me know. Good luck. I think that you should be eligible.
    Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
    www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X