This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim was denied Ohio

The comp lady would not call me back so I called someone else in her office and she put me through to her. My claim was denied. I told her well I will be getting a lawyer now and she said "if that is what you want to do". This company is self insured. She wouldnt tell me why she said I will be getting papers in the mail. Next is the hearing. Can anyone tell me what happens at the hearing?
    I lost my job do to missing to much work but I work through a temp service and I am still employed by them. They don't have any jobs to meet my restrictions and that is why I am fighting this. I have contacted a lawyer and waiting to hear back from him. I don't know if he will take my case or if I have a case at all.
    Thanks
    Jamie

It would probably be better if you posted this as a "reply" to your other thread, so that all the details will be in one place.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X