This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fired lawyer a day too early

Elle or CBG, or anyone else...(about the lost mri)
    Appreciate any help. checks in the mail
    Last edited by rear-ended; 12-09-2009, 08:48 PM.

I have no idea; I suspect that's state specific. Elle may know when she's online.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Please don't use me as your lawyer. I can help explain things but you really need a lawyer who is licensed in your state for true legal advice.

I've never heard of the provider being responsible for redoing the test if the films are lost. However, if you have the results on CD, they can print the scans from that. That I have had done before. Also check with the doctor you will be seeing as he may be able to read the CD. There are only so many companies that make the software and most are compatible with one another.

If all else fails, call your adjuster and see if they can help. For some unknown reason doctors' offices tend to respond better to those who actually pay the bills.
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Please don't use me as your lawyer. I can help explain things but you really need a lawyer who is licensed in your state for true legal advice.

I've never heard of the provider being responsible for redoing the test if the films are lost. However, if you have the results on CD, they can print the scans from that. That I have had done before. Also check with the doctor you will be seeing as he may be able to read the CD. There are only so many companies that make the software and most are compatible with one another.

If all else fails, call your adjuster and see if they can help. For some unknown reason doctors' offices tend to respond better to those who actually pay the bills.
        I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X