This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the missing "link".......... Illinois

tried to find the link you were inquiring about misled, but since the overlords have made it a point to delete most of the post that i had i hope that someone else can or has been able to help ya. too bad, as i have looked thru the ones that didnt get deleted and the link just aint there. ive deleted out almost everything that had to do with workman/ers comp that i had on my pc so i would never have to see the crap again. sorry.

May I remind you that at one time you requested me to delete your posts?

Additionally, and if you do a search you will see where this has been mentioned several times, there is either a software glitch or a hacker, I don't know which, that has caused several threads to disappear without anyone actively deleting them. If any of yours were among them, I can only apologize on behalf of LLT.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by injuredperson View Post
      tried to find the link you were inquiring about misled, but since the overlords have made it a point to delete most of the post that i had i hope that someone else can or has been able to help ya. too bad, as i have looked thru the ones that didnt get deleted and the link just aint there. ive deleted out almost everything that had to do with workman/ers comp that i had on my pc so i would never have to see the crap again. sorry.
      maybe we will get lucky, and you will find the links, and repost them, see if the glitch, and or the hacker wipes them out again.

Comment

Thanks for checking injured, I appreciate it.

I sent a pm to whom you suggested, still no reply as of yet though.

missled

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X