X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this suxs sooo much

ty u all very much
    Last edited by rear-ended; 11-17-2009, 08:47 PM.

Ok, breathe. Count to 10...make it 100. Forget about the cost. Even revenge isn't going to help you though I would continue with the third party claim if I were you.

If you just want info on the procedure start here http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/Decom...nosis#aa122362 This one is the closest you will get to English. Below are a few sites that explain things in more detail.

http://www.saspine.org/topics/spine_...20fixation.htm http://www.wheelessonline.com/ortho/...cervical_spine

Your surgeon can also be a valuable resource as there are many different techniques that can be employed and I have no idea which your surgeon may choose.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Ironically, one of our Commissioners had the same procedure done a few years ago and she is able to go on with life just fine. It is always interesting to have similar cases before her Good luck.
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

just remember this rear-ended.......REVENGE IS SOOOO MUCH SWEETER WHEN SERVED COLD!!!!!! i finally got mine!!!! LMAOROFL

Comment

in such injury's, and surgery's, no 2 are just alike. you are looking at 18 months before you and surgeon know if it was a successful surgery or not, need to keep in mind there is such a thing as failed spine surgery, also i advise not to settle out the medical end, for down the road you will need more treatment,and or surgery, the average is 5-10 years. this i do know from experience. good luck, take care of yourself, my prayers are with all.

Comment

and POOF!!!!! it's gone

see how fast the gods here deleted my post! lol just jealous that one of us IW's got what we deserve not all of us IW's are idiots.....some of us CAN win against the system! guess they dont have much holiday "spirit" in 'em. watch how fast they git rid of me now!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rear-ended
              Glad things worked out for you Injuredperson, nice way to spend your money, at least it is an investment. Hope the future has good things in it for you.

HWJ,
              I am not the brightest when it comes to w/c, but, from everything I have heard, the medical will be the last thing I will sign off on. Thanks for the heads-up. I just hope I am one of the exceptions to the rule, and dont have any problems after he goes in and "fixes things". Would love to sign paperwork to get rid of this, but, I know it may not happen as quickly as I want it to.
              you are correct, things will not move as fast as you would like. i always say; expect the worst, hope for the best.you can expect them to really start fighting you now. the closer you get to the point of getting settlement, the more they will fight you and try to discredit you. good luck, take care of yourself, my prayers are with all.

Comment

Originally posted by injuredperson View Post
                see how fast the gods here deleted my post! lol just jealous that one of us IW's got what we deserve not all of us IW's are idiots.....some of us CAN win against the system! guess they dont have much holiday "spirit" in 'em. watch how fast they git rid of me now!!!!!!
                i too am amazed more of my posts have not been deleted, and or i have not been warned i about to be kicked out of this site. there are a few in here that is very good at finding fault in any thing people say. some of them remind me of BWC workers, if they can not find any real wrong, they try to twist things around to make thing appear wrong. i try very hard to over look the few.

Comment

Just for the record, I have been out of town WITHOUT internet access for the last five days.

So just how did I delete anyone's post?
                  The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X