This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IME in wisconsin -HELP Wisconsin

My ime is scheduled for tommorrow my question on if the ime differs with my Dr,s plan to take care of my injury. Who will give me a Dr,s excuse to treturn to work . My Dr. has me currently off of work and im not at the end of healing. Not even close. Pain 5-6 most of time . please explain this dilemma

Help

Can any body help me on this , i would really like your advice, thank you

Comment

Packerfan, please have some patience. It's a weekend, and the volunteer responders are not on the board 24/7. I realize that your appointment is tomorrow but that doesn't mean there's going to be someone available on a Sunday afternoon who has the answer to your question and is willing to answer hypotheticals. You haven't even had the appointment yet, let alone been told that the IME has a different opinion that your doctor. Maybe he won't. You don't have to have a plan of attack JUST IN CASE before you even have the appointment. Take three deep breaths and relax.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Thank you cbg

You are exactly right cbg .. Stress in these times can get the better of a person ty

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan04 View Post
          My ime is scheduled for tommorrow my question on if the ime differs with my Dr,s plan to take care of my injury. Who will give me a Dr,s excuse to treturn to work . My Dr. has me currently off of work and im not at the end of healing. Not even close. Pain 5-6 most of time . please explain this dilemma
          There's no reason to assume the IME doctor will release you to return to work. If you have been off work for some time and/or there's any question about the course of treatment you should be receiving, it's normal for the WC carrier to schedule an IME. You're getting ahead of yourself.

If you are released for work by the IME doctor, post back for further information. (Be sure to include any info about the restrictions the IME has recommended and whether your employer has light duty work for you that fits those restrictions.)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X