Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Mine Safety Thread Closed Utah

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mine Safety Thread Closed Utah

    To those of you who were enjoying the previous thread, as I was, my apologies for the closure. There was nothing in that thread that did not comply with the rules of this board.

    Forum Rules

    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

    I have had all the censorship I can handle from this moderator. There was absolutely nothing being said that did not hold with the rules of this board. No reason what so ever to constantly be threatened with the closure of the thread. For those of you that have lost the privilege of enjoying the thread about mine safety revoked by cbg I truly am sorry.

    I just could not keep my frustration in any longer. This is not the first thread that was following the rules only to be closed or constantly threatened to be closed FOR ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASON. Again members I apologize I just don't much take to constant threats by anyone and certainly not by a moderator on an Internet bulletin board. Ya'll have a good day.

  • #2
    You're right, BTDT. I read something incorrectly and drew a wrong conclusion. I've reopened the mining safety thread. I apologize.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.