Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missouri - case settled; timeframe for check?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my ignore list.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

If you are through with the insults http://www.dolir.missouri.gov/wc/forms/120-ai.pdf http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/cu...csr/8c50-5.pdf
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

did you even read my post? i posted them links eons ago........i want to know from someone whos been thru this crap and has allready got the MONEY part out of the way and need the DISABILITY ratings that they have had given them. mine are...15% r wrist, 15% l wrist, 17 1/2% r elbow, 17 1/2% l elbow, +10% r wrist for nailgun injury, 15% l knee and 15% l shoulder (previous injuries for SIF rating). is that clear now Elle? and as for patty....if you love the ignore list so much....USE IT THEN....don't put your nose somewhere it don't belong. ignore means ignore...not respond DE DE DEEEEZZZ

Comment

I apologize for trying to help you. Won't happen again.
          I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by ElleMD View Post
            I apologize for trying to help you. Won't happen again.
            swear to god and whoever else you may worship never,ever-ever try to help me again so long as both of us may live promise? or just until the next time i post something and you stick yer 2-cents worth in? PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE promise me!!!!!!!!

Comment

We understand who you want to hear from. The problem is that we can't provide such individuals on demand.

This is a public forum. You do not get to decide who does and does not answer you.
              The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Thankyou

Thanks for the links

greatly appreciated

Missled

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                Working...
                X