X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JulieBean View Post
    And this post is almost 2 months old...

Hopefully the OP has solved his/her problem by now.
    if chairmelt has taken the road through Hell (as in through the Workers Comp. system) then 2 months ain't crap for the amount of time they'll be spending listening to HR and IC people tell them "trust us, we care" and all the other b.s. that is ahead of them. don't think that everything is hunkydory just because a couple of months have passed and someone gives some more info to the OP because we all know that some come and go here and don't spend most of thier waking moments on this forum! let those of us who are screwed let other IW's know what they are in for when choosing the WC route.

Comment

Originally posted by injuredperson View Post
      if chairmelt has taken the road through Hell (as in through the Workers Comp. system) then 2 months ain't crap for the amount of time they'll be spending listening to HR and IC people tell them "trust us, we care" and all the other b.s. that is ahead of them. don't think that everything is hunkydory just because a couple of months have passed and someone gives some more info to the OP because we all know that some come and go here and don't spend most of thier waking moments on this forum! let those of us who are screwed let other IW's know what they are in for when choosing the WC route.
      oh for the love... I never said everything was honky dory after two months. I said hopefully the OP has solved his/her problem by now meaning hopefully they figured out what course to take (seeing as how they weren't making any progress trying to talk with the company).

Stop putting words in my mouth and stop trying to pick fights.

Comment

stop trying to pick fights

I second that. You've already been banned once for slamming the other posters - don't think it can't happen again.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

never picked a fight...pointing out a fact

Originally posted by cbg View Post
          stop trying to pick fights

I second that. You've already been banned once for slamming the other posters - don't think it can't happen again.
          go ahead....i see that I'M picking fights when i post but others of the 'senior' get away with slamming me anytime they want. what a bunch of nonsence. you just can't stand the fact that someone won't sit by and give IW's the benefit of the doubt. and what the hell do you mean you've already banned me once? lots of people use this computer in the library so i guess you just don't like them either. we IW's use this place as a source of education and information. this site sure has done wonders on educating me abought the IC, HR and the WC system in general. it needs a big time overhaul thats for sure.

Comment

If you want to post links to sites you think will be valuable to injured workers, that's fine.

If you want to post suggestions such as you made in the recent "After the Settlement" thread, that is also fine.

When you start rudely lashing out at other posters, that is not fine. You seem to think that you should be allowed to say anything you like to anyone, no matter how rude or negatively phrased, and no one should be allowed to respond back. You can be rude and no one can call you on it, is that it?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. NO ONE gets to be rude to other posters, but I'm going to cut more slack to someone who is defending themselves against an unwarranted attack than someone who just wants to be rude. Nor do you know what I may have said to anyone off line.

If you think you're fooling anyone with a new screen name, you're not. I'm not basing that on what computer you're using; I'm basing it on the fact that you just happen to be in exactly the same state and have exactly the same issues and use exactly the same phrasing as the poster who was banned.

And yes, I really truly do believe that you are at the library at 6 in the morning.
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X