X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElleMD
    replied
    It can't hurt to have the doctor complete it. I would set a deadline for them to do so. Remember, you employ them, not the other way around. It should not take more than a few days to get a form back. You might even take it to your next appointment and have them fill it out there.

Leave a comment:

• tina21671
    replied
    Ellen,

On the Form 18M for NC it says optional as far is getting the Doctor to complete. It takes so long to get anything back from her and I have already had one offer from the adjuster. And now we are waiting the results from my second opinion on the rating. And then we will discuss the offer further. Should i have the Dorctor complete or not.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ElleMD
    replied
    If the meds are related to your ongoing regimine of care and you have not otherwise settled your case to exclude future medicals, then yes, just being at MMI does not cut off Rx coverage.

Leave a comment:

• tina21671
    started a topic form 18m North Carolina

form 18m North Carolina

in nc i am still taking meds after being released at mmiif i file form 18m would it force the insurance company to pay for meds for as long as i need them.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X