Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Question From Louisiana

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question From Louisiana

    hurt my shoulder on the job, going to my doctor, now workman's comp wants to send me to their doctor, if their doctor wants me to return to work but my doctor doesnt , what should i do? THANKS

  • #2
    Workers Compensation in Louisiana

    In Louisiana (it differs from state-to-state), you have the right to an "Independent Medical Examination". In other words, you will be examined by a third doctor.

    More information on Louisiana's process for a disputed medical issue may be found at:

    Best of luck to you. Let me know if we can answer additional questions.
    Lillian Connell

    Forum Moderator


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.