X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattymd
    replied
    You are going to have to have the contract reviewed by an attorney. As one of my esteemed colleagues here says, we cannot comment on a document we have not read.

Leave a comment:

• Chefk
    started a topic va. Owner Cut Salary with a Contract

va. Owner Cut Salary with a Contract

First Off I want to say Sorry if this is in the wrong area, I am sure this happens some times,

The problem is I have a written and signed and witnessed Contract, my the owner of a place I work that states The title I am to be given, the salary I am to make and a few other things, he and I both agreed to it,

Now He is mad at me B/C I told his Dad he had a drug charge when I got tricked into telling him, the owner told me tonight that he is taking (10K) Total 5K for telling his dad and 5K for not doing my job, three days before all this happen he had told myself, and at a different time a waitress that he liked the job I was doing and I was doing a great job.

I want to know if I can sue him for the reduction in my wages and the stress of dealing with his crap?

thanx Ken
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X