I was shorted on my paychecks from 5/11/05 thru 10/6/05 (I resigned on 10/7/05), and my manager admitted to making the miscalculation when converting my new hourly rate to an annual salary. There is a formula used by Human Resources that was not provided to her. When I asked the Human Resources Manager about being reimbursed for these hours, the company refused. My biggest hurdle is that the only document that says anything about the new salary has the incorrect salary on it, and they are not listening to my manager when she repeatedly tells them it was her error. Then they decided to cut my job description in half to justify not giving me the salary we agreed to. How do I get reimbursed for the time I already earned? Any advice?

Ewa Beach, Hawaii