Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

What can I do??

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What can I do??

    undefinedundefinedundefined My boyfriend lives and works in California, Bay Area to be exact. His employer refuses to pay him for the hours that he has worked. His employer is just being shady, and not really sure why doesn't pay him. Can anyone tell me to whom I complain to so that this guy will pay him for wages earned?? Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks

  • #2
    Claiming Wages in California

    Your boyfriend can file a claim through the state. The website is at:
    Lillian Connell

    Forum Moderator


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.