This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do I contact to report my employer in Tennessee Tennessee

My employer has made alot of changes lately and because of them all the of the tech's that work there including myself, are barely making any move.

for example we are forced to work off the clock. And even while on the clock we are paid only commission but we dont make the sales we only perform the work. The office actually makes the sale and we just perform the work. Recently they have made some changes and it makes it very hard to make any money. For example Monday I worked 5.5 hours and only made $10.00
    the next day I worked 6 hours and only made $17.00 . My question is can anyone give me contact info So I can report them. I like my job and fear being fired but I just want to be paid fairly. I have talked to other techs. and they are all saying they same thing.

thankyou

Start with the TN state DOL.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I have only glanced at your post, so I recommend doing your homework, but here is a link to your state's DOL. http://www.state.tn.us/labor-wfd/
      Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Inside sales? It's not a daily or hourly MW requirement, it's by the workweek, though.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X