X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbg
    replied
    All the responders read all the employment law forums. You will not get more, better, or faster answers by posting multiple times - it only confuses the issue if two threads get going.

Not yelling at you, just explaining.

Leave a comment:

• lovinlife22207
    replied
    sorry! I was hoping to get an answer faster that way. I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Duplicate post

Leave a comment:

• lovinlife22207
    started a topic HELP! I am being screwed. Michigan

HELP! I am being screwed. Michigan

Hi! Ok, so I work for a small residential, and commercial cleaning company in Michigan. In the mornings we report to work, gather our supplies, assignments, and load the marked company vehicles we drive, for the day. As soon as we get in the vans we are to clock OUT. We don't clock in again until we arrive at the customers and begin to unload the supplies. Yesterday I worked 9 1/2 hours and got paid for 5 1/2. According to the federal laws this is illegal, but when I called and talked to someone at the US Department of Labor office they said that due to the size of the company this is a state issue. I can't find any answers online about Michigan state laws addressing this! Please help! All the other employees are counting on me to resolve this!! Thanks so, so much for any help available. Have an awesome day!
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X