X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private VA company didnt pay full commission after seperation Virginia

Help me please,

The company i just left hasnt paid me commission on the commission cycle that I worked.

The commission cycle ended on Feb 1, I gave notice that day that my fam had to move unexpectedly and i completed my exit interview on the 5th. In essence I worked 1 week of the pay period but two full weeks of the commission cycle.

Now there are parameters on these commission cycles..they make it really hard to get paid. Basically, if I work all ten days I am graded on my commission by regular standards ($ lost/number of calls taken), but if I have 3+ days of scheduled PTO during that cycle I get the base commission since it is almost impossible to hit the target without working a full 10 days.

According to the supervisor, I didnt get the full base commission even though I was out for 3 planned days because I hit the the base number of calls taken that the average person would hit if they worked 10 days.

Can they do this?

private va co. didnt pay commission after seperation VA

only 220. but for me its the principle.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X