This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpaid commissions Wisconsin

When I first started my job in May, the contract I signed stated that I will be on a base salary+ 6% commission. After 5 months on the job, I have a new contract effective October 1. The company still owes me commission on the sales I made from May thru September. I've asked about the commission but they're ignoring me.

What should I do?

Take your contract to an attorney for review. If the company is in breach of the contract, he/she can advise you what recourse you may have.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for your advise. I will surely do that.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X