X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbg
    Careful, there, Texas.

I started using my initials, cbg, as a screen name before I was married. I continued using them after I was married because it was too much trouble to change them.

Since I have been using my maiden name as a middle name, and since my married name starts with the same initial as the middle name I was born with, my correct initials are now cgb.

I'm so confused. Anyway, I think I'll just call her by her name.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

I always thought "dudine" was the feminine of dude.

Phil
      This post is by Philip Gordon, a Massachusetts employment attorney (www.gordonllp.com).

This post is NOT legal advice. It is for general/educational information purposes only. You should not rely on this post if you are making decisions, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. This post may be considered "advertising" under the MA professional rules for attorneys.

Comment

Legal Brek Time In Michigan

I Work For A Company In Michigan We Work 4 Days A Week 10 Hour Days Today They Changed Us From 4 15 Minute Breaks To 2 15 Minute Breaks Is That Legal And What Is The Break Time For A 10 Hour Shift

Comment

Yes, it is legal. Other than some hotel workers in Illinois, NO states requires 15 minute breaks. As a matter of fact, Michigan doesn't require ANY rest breaks for adult employees. So, you're getting more than the law requires.
          http://www.michigan.gov/cis/0,1607,7...7201--,00.html
          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X