• MikeDVB
    replied
    Ok. That is what I figured.

Thank you.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Pattymd
    replied
    You can't find it because there isn't such a law in Indiana, nor in the federal law. Very few states have such a law.

Leave a comment:

• MikeDVB
    started a topic Indiana Reporting Pay/Minimum Hours Worked

Indiana Reporting Pay/Minimum Hours Worked

I was under the understanding that in Indiana if you report to work (say for an 8 hour shift) and you are sent home before the 4 hour mark (50% of shift) that you have to be paid for at least 4 hours.

I have heard this called reporting pay and a few other variations but I cannot find it anywhere. I may not be able to find it because Indiana does not have a reporting pay/minimum daily pay law or maybe just because the Department of Labor search is not working correctly right now.

Anyhow I've ran some searches here and could not find anything specific to Indiana. If I missed it then I am sorry - feel free to link it for me =)

Thanks!

Mike
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X