This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being robbed in Michigan

I am a truck driver in Michigan I am paid 35% of the revenue generated by the truck after the cost of deisel is deducted..the company receives a $350 fuel surcharge for each run..I however am not entitled to a deduction in the cost of the fuel I use...$700 dollars worth of deisel cost me $245 and then when the fuel surcharge is deducted that $700 only cost the company $110...I lose $122 each way making me lose per run $244 each round trip...also I am paying $1300 for equipment that I damaged by mistake...are company employees to be made to pay for repairs to company property that is fixed by the company?...$600 for the company mechanic`s labor and $700 for the parts...please contact me I need help...
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X