No announcement yet.

Need Help CA EDD California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can keep trying to call. They "might" call you back or send you a letter. Good luck.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I logged into my Web Cert Portal and saw this change this afternoon.
      Does this mean I am getting my benefits?

Beginning Ending Weeks Status
      04/14/2013 04/27/2013 2 Issued 05/07/2013
      03/31/2013 04/13/2013 2 Use Paper Form

Comment

The Saga Continues ......

Okay an update..... The Saga continues..... Ughhhh

So I got my UI benefit card on Friday Yahhhhhhh!!!!!!
        On Saturday (today) I got a letter saying I am not eligible for benefits starting 05/05/13. Due to me giving them incorrect statements. I said I was "Laid off" my employer indicated I was "Terminated"

The benefits I got were processed (05/07/13) after the letter stating that I am ineligible for benefits was sent (05/06/13).

I was also sent an appeal form and given 21 days to appeal this decision.
        I will scan the letter I received and upload it later. If Anyone has an advice on how to proceed it would be helpful. I am thinking about trying and getting a unemployment lawyer for the appeal.

I am currently going to be evicted. And I was told by my landlord it would be cheaper for them to have the apartment cleaned out and replace the contents than wait out the eviction process etc....

So frustrating....

Comment

You should immediately file the appeal. You don't need the attorney for an appeal. Only you can decide if it is worth the cost.

Comment

Employment Development Department is the largest state department with employees at various services. you can call the EDD customer support team during the edd hours of operation for your queries. EDD live representatives are available via their customer service phone numbers and will address your doubts and get you to sort them out.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X